- Based on results of job performance evaluation and structured interviews, determines weak areas that may be satisfied by using training as an intervention;
- Prepares TNA Scheme and instruments;
- Gathers, tabulates, and evaluates data gathered;
- Compares present TNA results with those of the previous one conducted; and
- Prepares and submits TNA report.
Duty No. 1 Conduct of Training Needs Assessment (TNA) Done yearly or as instructed
Duty No. 2 Formulation of training design and materials development
- Determines participants and sets behavioral training objectives
- Develops course contents and determines the most appropriate methodologies to be used;
- Prepares detailed schedule and contacts possible resource persons;
- Proposes training budget;
- Submits training proposal for approval;
- Once approved, conducts library research for materials and references. Translates/adapts these to the level of the participants. Reproduce and package training kit, as required; and
- Notifies participants, contracts caterer and prepares schedule of participants’ per diem for company-sponsored training.
Duty No. 3 Administration of in-house training programs
- Conducts pre-training orientation and task-detailing workshop (for dry-run and delineation of topics/responsibilities);
- Implements training course (for in-house);
- Documents and evaluates proceedings;
- Attends to training-related issues and concerns of the participants;
- Conducts regular evaluation sessions with staff and resource persons while training is in progress;
- Conducts post-training evaluation workshop; and
- Prepares and submits training completion report.
- Clear grasp and understanding of vision, mission, goals, objectives, policies and standard practices;
- Minimum of 3 years experiences as trainer/training in a development-oriented institution;
- Strong mentoring and communication skills (able to speak and write English);
- Curriculum and materials development;
- Bachelor in HRM and related field and or Master degree is preferred
- Strong leadership and motivational skills;
- Objectivity, sound judgement and problem-solving skills;
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Hard-working and able to work under pressure;
- Report writing skills; and
- Excellent team-player.
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+855) 81 78 52 78 (+855) 16 30 78 78 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 10 October 2018
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview. Received applications will not be returned.
Priority for the early applicants!