- On phone, on site and remote support to customer mainly related to internet service
- Assist troubleshoot networks, internet connectivity in the customer site or the company
- Provide recommendation and suggestion to customer
- Install, configure, and maintain internet connection, network cabling, and other related equipment, and devices, adds or upgrades hardware and software and configures wireless access point, router
- with wireless and related equipment
- Implement network security and provide technical support to customer, anti-virus updates, managing host security and other related PCs.
- Configure e-mail client and provide technical support for our customer (Anti-Virus, Spam protection and scanning, and other related e-mail)
- Keep track in ticket system
- Maintain customer relationship
- Bachelor degree of information technology or related field is required.
- Technical knowledge and skills in setting up network and connectivity infrastructures and e-mail
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, ADSL, DNS Networking, Cisco Router and Switch are advantage
- Certified CCNA is a plus
- Good English communication skills is a plus
- Loyalty, honesty, patient work, positive attitude
- Can work well under pressure
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 092 555 010 / 081 676 755 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!