- Manage VMware infrastructure (VMware server, vCenter)
- Familiar with Linux (Redhat, CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE…)
- Mail server (Postfix, Dovecot and Mail Exchange)
- DNS (bind9 and over version)
- Web service (Apache, nginx,…)
- Monitoring System (Nagios, Cacti, SmaokePing, Nagivis, Monit…)
- Configure and monitor FTTH, Wireless network
- Support mail and DNS problem internal and external users
- Understand user needs and expectation for system function
- Design system changes and design specifications and installation
- Manage system stability, operation, security, and scalability
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system component
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
Senior System Engineer
- Male age 22-35 years old above
- Bachelor Degree of IT/Computer Science in the field of System.
- At least two years working experience in relevant job
- Design Pattern (MVC, MVP, MVVM), MySQL, MS SQL
- Understand the Content Management System (CMS) such as Joomla or WordPress
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Be able to perform multi tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Friendly, honest, responsible, and teamwork spirit
- Good command of English both written and spoken
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+855) 81 78 52 78 (+855) 16 30 78 78 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 10 October 2018
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview. Received applications will not be returned.
Priority for the early applicants!