HR and Admin Deputy Manager
- Manage performance of staff under supervision by coaching, or mentoring skills to improve HRA operation
- Develop job description for all staff under supervision
- Update Organizational chart
- Overview internal memo writing
- Review, maintain and propose the improvement of HR Policies & Procedures, and strengthen the internal rules and regulation implementation
- Support and organize the company’s event such as annual staff party, trip, retreat, farewell, and other event
- Support and manage the business at apartment
- Assist to promote employee welfare and positive working environment within the company
- Performing other tasks assign by immediate supervisor or line management
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management or any other relevant field
- Three years minimum experience or more years in dealing with HR affairs and practices
- Proficient of English and Khmer with both speaking and writing
- Knowledge of computer skill, especially Microsoft Office Applications
- Good Teamwork with positive attitude to achieve the task assigned
- Good organization and communication skills
- Good leadership and presentation skills
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+855) 81 78 52 78 (+855) 16 30 78 78 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 26 February 2019
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview. Received applications will not be returned.
Priority for the early applicants!