FTTH & Wireless Officer
- To work with TC, MPTC, EDOTCO vendor for network and Service installation and Maintenance
- To work with relate team Network, Support, Power and installation for network and Service installation and Maintenance
- Installation and Expanding Cogetel WiFi Equipment and Maintenance Network.
- Coordinate the Installation and Maintenance Cogetel Network and planning
- FTTH backbone
- Wi-Fi sector
- DSL / Phone line connections
- Transmission Network Link as optical, Cable, Wireless Broadband and Satellite
- Manage Transmission Network / Wireless base station.
- Main respond to configuration wireless P2P and P2MP
- Plan and Expand New Network Access equipment and service and new Transmission Backbone.
- Support sale and customer support team for new Wireless connection, GPON, EPON and other service possibility.
- Implement Installation and Survey on transmission project
- Monitoring the performance Wifi, Wimax, DSL and FTTH (OLT)
- Mission to province base on project and task assign
- Involving in product development for new service relate to JD.
- Understand user needs and expectation for transmission function
- Manage system stability, operation, security, and scalability
- Provide technical guideline or support for the development or troubleshooting of transmission
- Male age 20-35 years old above
- Bachelor Degree of IT/Computer Science
- At least two years working experience in relevant job
- Have knowledge and skills in transmission as FTTH (GPON and EPON), Wireless Outdoor configuration
- Have knowledge and experience with UBNT & Cambium product
- Understand and can manage phone line system
- Any IT certificate certified (CCNA, Wireless) preferred
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Be able to perform multi tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
- Friendly, honest, responsible, and teamwork spirit
- Good command of English both written and spoken
Interested candidates should send their CV with leter and a recent photo to HR & Administration Department.
Address: Phnom Penh: # 60, Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (+855) 081 78 78 15 / 092 555 010 / 081 676 755 (Working Hour)
Closing Date: 31 August 2019
Note Only short-listed candidates will be notified for inerview.
Priority for the early applicants!